Get Creative: Customize Your T-Shirt Today and Enjoy 20% Off! CLICK HERE

Houston ER doctor recalls treating toddler who overdosed on THC gummies

Houston ER doctor recalls treating toddler who overdosed on THC gummies

Houston ER doctor recalls treating toddler who overdosed on THC gummies



Emergency rooms across the country have noted an uptick in visits from kids after they eat gummies containing melatonin, THC and other substances.

source

Share this post

Comments (4)

  • @TRIPLEWHOPPER Reply

    I ate 200mg of "Grandmas Magic Brownie". Moments later saw I was supposed to only eat about 15mg. I was high for like 24 hours and could not leave the house.

    March 23, 2024 at 6:16 pm
  • @divingduck9 Reply

    what UTTER misinformation. weed is 100%NONTOXIC. u cannot poison anything or anyone w/ cannabis. doesnt even give a hangover, u just sleep it off.

    March 23, 2024 at 6:16 pm
  • @bloodycheeseinsidemyass Reply

    Can't hang

    March 23, 2024 at 6:16 pm
  • @THEDEVIL-eh8hc Reply

    Not in the mouth 👄

    March 23, 2024 at 6:16 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *